Sunday, November 30, 2008

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Have no fear, our Travel Approval is here!

It came,it came! It's finally here! I'm shouting it loud for all to hear! Our Travel Approval arrived, give a cheer!

We hope to leave NEXT FRIDAY! But we have to wait for yet another approval. Can you believe it? It never ends! We are still waiting for our consulate appointment with the American consulate in China. They were closed when our Travel Approval came so now we wait until Monday morning China time which is tonight here. Mom is staying up until midnight hoping to get the ok to buy our tickets. 

I packed a little yesterday. I'm bringing two cases. One for the plane entertainment: books, Nano, homework, pillow shaped like a U, paper and pens, magazines. And one for my clothes. I'm also going to bring a spare duffle bag.

Breeda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breeda,

I am so happy for you and your family. I have included a link to this site on our classroom website.

See you tomorrow in class.

Mr. Parr