Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pack this, Pack that,

We are definitely going to take off this Friday! (12/5/08) December 6th 2 years ago (2006) was the first day Clara came home!  At least I won't miss the Sterling Mine Field Trip, but I will miss the holiday concert that I was going to be in! I will also miss two weeks of school, but you probably know that.

Breeda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Breeda,

We are reading this in class. Good luck on your trip. We will miss you while you are gone. Can't wait to hear about Lila.

From 4-P

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I forgot my name in the blog adove this one


catherine

Anonymous said...

Dear Breeda,
Good luck on your trip to China-we wish you and your family all the best. Congratulations on your new addition to your family- we can't wait to meet her when you get home!!
from,
Nicholas

Anonymous said...

dear Breeda I hope you a good trip to china. From, NICHOLAS!