Monday, December 8, 2008

Barrel of Monkeys


Barrel of laughs with barrel of monkeys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!cool!
Looks like Lila beat you!HA!HA!




LOVE
CAROLINE

Anonymous said...

Hello! Your new sister is cute, can't wait to meet her. Hope you are having an awesome time. See you when you return.

Love Sara Holland

Anonymous said...

Dear Breeda,
I can see you are having fun with Lila. She is sooo cute. We miss you. How much longer are you going to be in China?
When you first met Lila, what was your feeling? You looked really happy to have another sister. Is she starting to learn english? Talk to you again soon.
Love,
Ailish

Anonymous said...

Breeda,

It looks like you are having a great time with Lila. Does she like all the games? It looks great in China so now I really wish I did hide in your suitcase!!!!! I can't wait to meet Lila when you come back! I can't wait to here all about China. Keep posting pictures so we can see what's going on. Is it nice in China? It looks nice if you look out the hotel window! Have a good time with Lila and your family!

Your friend, Sally

Anonymous said...

Breeda it looks like you are having a fun time with Lila. But can she speak english? If she cant it must be hard.