Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last Night in China

This is my last post from China. We are frantically running about retrieving things from drawers. It’s 7:46 pm here in China. That would be 6:46 am in the US. China is 13 hours ahead of the US. You are all getting up for school now. We are going to bed. At 5:00pm your time I will be leaving the hotel which will be 6:00am Thursday morning. Today we finished our shopping and had dinner with our travel group. Now our bags are packed and waiting by the door. See some of you on Friday in school!

Breeda


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breeda, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW.So that mean I'll see you!!! Can't wait to see Lila. My heart pumping at the speed of light!!!!
AAAAHHHHH. SOOOOO EXCITED.
I saw Adian because we go to school togther (of course)he doing good e-mail me when you read this. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From you friend,
Naomi Madisol De Palm

Anonymous said...

did you get back yet. Sorry forgeting to blog.

catherine

ps hows lila

Anonymous said...

Hi Breeda! Your blog is amazing. I really enjoyed getting to follow your adventure and see you and Lila together - it looks like she not only got a great new sister, but a new best friend. See you at school and thanks for sharing this with me! Sincerely, Miss Bradley